ZIWI® Peak Venison is a novel, single-protein food ideal for dogs of all breeds and life stages, particularly those with food sensitivities. Every can is loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island. Crafted in small batches without high glycemic ingredients or artificial binders, ZIWI canned dog food is perfect to fuel all of your dog’s tail-wagging adventures.
- 91% venison meat, organs & NZ green mussels to match your dog’s biological needs for a high meat diet
- Rich in moisture for daily hydration to fuel your dog’s adventures
- Free-range, grass-fed venison, ethically raised year-round on New Zealand pastures
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar or gums
- No high glycemic ingredients such as grains, potato or tapioca starch
- 3% New Zealand green mussels: natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- Perfect for all breeds and life stages, especially selective or food sensitive dogs
91% MEAT ORGANS & NZ GREEN MUSSELS
Venison, Water Sufficient for Processing, Venison Tripe, Venison Liver, Chickpeas, Venison Lung, Venison Heart, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).