ZIWI® Peak Beef is a single-protein air-dried food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Raised simply, with access to fresh grass 365 days a year, New Zealand grass-fed and free-range beef has a reputation of being the best in the world. Just as our beef is raised, our recipe is simple too. Few ingredients but full of natural taste, the perfect choice for picky dogs. Unlike conventional dry foods that are often mass produced and cooked at high temperatures, ZIWI is handcrafted and gently air-dried in small batches in our own kitchens. Our Z-TWINTECH™ air-drying technology locks in the goodness of our raw ingredients, without any artificial preservatives. Ready-serve peak nutrition without compromise, simply scoop and serve for a shelf stable raw alternative!
- Single-protein recipe featuring beef which is rich in amino acid and essential vitamins
- Air-Dried Scoop & Serve: gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready serve as a complete meal or topper
- 96% beef meat, organs & NZ green mussels to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Free-range grass-fed beef, ethically and sustainably raised year-round on New Zealand pastures
- Nutrient-dense raw alternative: 3 parts of raw meat & organs make one portion of ZIWI air-dried food
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No grains, sugar, glycerines, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Contains 3% New Zealand green mussels: natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin for long-term health and mobility
96% MEAT, ORGANS & NZ GREEN MUSSELS
Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).