The ultimate habitat for your small animals - rats, chinchillas, ferrets, sugar gliders, hedgehogs, and more!
Features and Benefits
- Safe, secure interlocking panels
- Full-width double doors provide maximum accessibility for easy cleaning and feeding
- Wide-expanse shelf and full-width plastic pan floor provide maximum play area
- Appropriately angled ramps with Happy Feet Ramp covers specifically designed for pet safety
- Swing-up locking ramps in Model 162 and Model 163 only – secure sections for cage cleaning, critter feeding, and safely separating critters
- Removable “less mess” shelves are leak-proof, height-adjustable, and have multiple attach points for accessories such as hammocks, tubes, and toys
- Critter-proof dual-locking door latches provide secure, easy, one-handed operation
- ½-inch horizontal bar spacing allows your critters to easily climb around their Critter Nation® habitat
- Sturdy square-tube frame and wire construction for maximum critter security
- Gray Quartz Hammertone finish – attractive and durable, blends well with any décor
- Easily maneuverable stand with locking casters raises cage to convenient height and provides storage space
Given the exceptional features that made our Ferret Nation® habitats in such demand, pet owners requested that we build a habitat of equal quality to accommodate other kinds of pets. We listened – as we always do at MidWest Homes for Pets. And thus was born our Critter Nation® habitats. We’re happy to say that our friends in animal clubs around the world celebrating rats, chinchillas, sugar gliders, hedgehogs, degus, and the like are pretty happy themselves!
The design of our Critter Nation® habitat takes its cues from the Ferret Nation®, of course. That means it also has doors that open fully, have critter-proof door latches, large adjustable leak-proof shelves with anchor points for toys or bedding, wire ramps with Happy Feet Ramp Covers, and sturdy leak-proof plastic pans that are easy to remove and clean.