Prolab® Rat/Mouse/Hamster 3000 is formulated primarily for growth and reproduction in Lab Rats. This diet is formulated using managed formulation, delivering Constant Nutrition®.
This is paired with the selection of highest quality ingredients to assure minimal inherent biological variation in long-term studies.
All sizes except 50bs are repacked product
4lbs comes in a container
Repacked items are not eligible for exchange or refund
Features and Benefits
- Managed Formulation delivers Constant Nutrition®
- High quality animal protein added to create a superior balance of amino acids for optimum performance
- Supports optimum growth and efficient reproduction performance of rats, hamsters and mice
- Formulated to feed rats, hamsters and many mouse strains
Crude protein not less than . . 22.00%
Crude fat not less than . 5.00%
Crude fiber not more than . 5.00%
Moisture not more than . 9.00%
Ash not more than . 12.00%
Feed ad libitum to rodents.
Plenty of fresh, clean water should be available to the animals at all times.
- Rats- All rats will eat varying amounts of feed depending on their genetic origin. Larger strains will eat up to 30 grams per day. Smaller strains will eat up to 15 grams per day. Feeders in rat cages should be designed to hold two to three days supply of feed at one time.
- Mice-Adult mice will eat up to 5 grams of pelleted ration daily. Some of the larger strains may eat as much as 8 grams per day per animal. Feed should be available on a free choice basis in wire feeders above the floor of the cage.
- Hamsters-Adults will eat up to 14 grams per day.
Whole wheat, dehulled soybean meal, wheat middlings, ground corn, fish meal, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA and citric acid, dehydrated alfalfa meal, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, brewers dried yeast, dicalcium phosphate, salt, DL-methionine, L-lysine, choline chloride, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of Vitamin K), magnesium oxide, ferrous sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, vitamin A acetate, biotin, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of Vitamin E), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinic acid, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.