- Internal knotted rope and floppy design satisfies natural instincts
- Varied textures and squeakers entice play
- Minimal stuffing means less mess
- Great for indoor play when winter wonderland’s too chilly
- Festive reindeer character encourages seasonal fun
KONG Floppy Knots Reindeer may not fly like Rudolph, but dogs love how he flops, making thrashing even more fun. The realistic feel of the internal knotted rope satisfies natural instincts while the varied textures and squeakers fuel play. With minimal stuffing for less mess, this reindeer delivers active fun that will last long after Santa heads back to the North Pole. A bowl full of flop for festive thrashing fun come to life with this adorable reindeer character that is sure to delight dogs this holiday season.