A cleaner & healthier environment
• Our uniquely formulated pellets are vir tually dust-free – this means less tracking, scattering and spread – this also means minimal respiratory irritants (for you and your cat)
• Used pellets don’t stick to the scoop or litter tray – so it’s easier & faster to keep clean.
• The natural absorption qualities of our recycled paper product helps to keep the area dry.
• The natural odour absorption qualities of our recycled paper product minimises odour without the use of chemicals or additives. Long-lasting with minimal waste
• The naturally high absorption qualities of paper means our product is long-lasting.
• Our uniquely formulated pellets have minimal breakdown qualities & retain their shape even when wet.
• Our pellets are vir tually dust-free, which means less waste. Easy to use, clean-up & dispose
• Our uniquely formulated pellets are vir tually dust-free – this means less tracking, scattering and spread.
• Used pellets don’t stick to the scoop or litter tray – so it’s easier & faster to keep clean
• Our lightweight product is easier to lift, carry & use. • Our pouring spout makes it easier to pour & gives more control.
• Our biodegradable product can be easily used as sur face mulch in gardens or disposed for decomposition at a managed landfill facility
. • Our packaging can be recycled with other paper or can be composted or used as an environment-friendly bio-fuel. Recycled products can save landfill space, save energy, reduce pollution & use less resources than virgin material
Features and Benefit
• Our product is made from >99% recycled paper & utilises no virgin material.
• After use, our >99% biodegradable product is ideal sur face mulch, which (especially when mixed with other organic material) can help suppress weed growth, retain water, help protect plants from frost & reduce soil erosion.
• Our paper packaging (including print inks) is recyclable or can be composted (it’s biodegradable) or used as an environment-friendly bio-fuel. No bleaches or additives
• Our patented process is Process Chlorine Free (PCF) which means it utilises no bleaches (including chlorine, oxygen-based & elemental bleaching).
• Our product utilises the natural absorption qualities of paper & has no coating, bulking, anti-clumping, absorbent gels or scent additives (>99% no additives). Better transport efficiency & reduced transport emissions
• Our product is lighter than clay, chemical & wood alternatives.
• Lightweight products result in lower fuel consumption (before & after purchase) & lower emissions per km (before & after purchase).