The benefits of using F10SC include:
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action
- *Rapid kill times – less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 15 mins (new testing Nov 2012)
- **Successfully tested against various influenza viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free
- Highly cost effective
- Biodegradable & ecologically friendly
- Diluted solution remains active for long periods of time
- Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world
- Excellent independent user feedback:
*Note that the APVMA label shows different contact times for bacterial kill, the above times refer to the stronger dilution rate of 1:250. For details on specific F10SC performance and references, please contact us directly.
**Due to the large number of pathogens successfully tested, not all are included on the F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant label.
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant is available in 25L, 5L, 1L and 200ml pack sizes.
Cost comparison: Know how much you're really paying
Knowing the usage cost per diluted litre is the only way to compare the price of different disinfectant products. F10SC is a super concentrated product, which means in most cases it has a higher dilution rate than competitor products (so you use far less). It isn't accurate to simply compare the purchase price of products as this does reflect the actual usage cost.
You can use the simple calculator below to work out what your disinfectant is actually costing you to use. The only information you need is drum size and price, and the dilution rate being used.